Posts will be coming! I have read a couple of kids books over the summer. Mostly in preparation for the school year and teaching students about the library and its various uses. But, fun reading will ensue. I will plan to do reading club this year. Not like in years past but a real reading club. We will see what happens!
- Community partnership prepares students for school year (charlotte.news14.com)
- Why teachers should read more children’s books (guardian.co.uk)
- Define Children’s Literature and Why it is important for Children’s Language Development (ilovecookies80.wordpress.com)
- 42 Sleeps until StoryArts 2013 Opens! (storyartsfestivalipswich.wordpress.com)
- Week 2 – Define children’s literature and why it is important for children’s language development. (kyliejohnson4.wordpress.com)
- ESH151 Week 2 Blog (candieew.wordpress.com)
- Literature for children and language developent (ktpowell.wordpress.com)